...

Sep 17, 2008

bananas

I am dying to bake some banana bread. I read of a recipe for banana bread here that sounds great. It could just be the author's description sounds great. (She loves her banana bread!) I don't know how much difference there is between her recipe and the one I have at home. So I bought me some bananas and resisted the urge to eat them until they turned brown (Ok, I did eat one on a pb sandwich while it was still good). After work I need to get some eggs from the grocery store and I'll be baking!!

I'll also be doing homework. Never fear. Never ending.

The other thing I'm totally craving lately is salt. Popcorn, pretzels, just give me a salt-lick for pete's sake! I don't know if that is a hormonal problem or what. I have been running, but nothing like when I trained for the half-marathon, so I doubt it is electrolyte imbalance. Just weirdness.

No comments: