My honey got a call last Friday, and... he has a new job! I'm so excited for him. I'm a little bit sad because this means we're moving to Pennsylvania. But overwhelmingly I support this. I think it's a really good thing. It's a good opportunity to grow his career and make money. He felt good about this interview, but then so much time passed, our hope had died that this job would come through. But lo, and behold, they called back after all.
Oh my goodness! I'm so excited for him!
Now I need to polish up my resume and start job-hunting.
In the emotional turmoil, God spoke to me through this song by The Afters:
When I’m feeling all alone and so far to go The signs are nowhere on this road guiding me home When the night is closing in It’s falling on my skin Oh God, will You come close
Light, light, light up the sky Light up the sky to show me You are with me I, I, I can’t deny Oh I can’t deny that You are right here with me You’ve opened my eyes so I can see You all around me Light, light, light up the sky Light up the sky to show me You are with me
In my experience, PA is the land of no street signs. So, it was just a reminder from God that He is there, He loves me, He is in every flash of lightning, He is in the darkness holding my hand. There is nothing to be afraid of.
No comments:
Post a Comment